SWOP proofs are an industry standard for ensuring your color reproduction on press. We offer the highest quality in Epson SWOP proofing with the GMG ColorProof and DotProof SWOP Certified systems starting at only $11.99 per page USD.
Accurate, Easy, Affordable SWOP Proofing
To edit this content, simply login to WebGear. You can login to administrate your site by adding /dashboard to the domain name in the URL field in your browser or by simply clicking the login link in the footer menu of your site.
The content you’re reading right now is the initial static content of your homepage. You may login and edit this content, but please read it first :.
Here’s a few things to remember when you login for the first time and start using your new website:
- Complete the Initial Setup Steps! – This is VERY important. You need to setup your user account (do NOT leave it set to the default username, password and email address). Set your site name, site email, site footer content, etc. so that your site is ready to go.
- Watch the Tutorial Videos – We’ve prepared some screencasts to introduce you to your administration panel and help explain how your site works. These can be VERY helpful and save you a lot of hassle and support tickets, so please take advantage of them!
- Create Your Content – Things like Primary Teasers on the homepage will make your homepage really look great, but they’re not in there by default, you have to create them.
- Get Help at SiteAid.info – We’re continuing to post more help for you all the time at SiteAid.info, so be sure to go there first if you’re having questions or difficulites. If you can’t find the answer on SiteAid you can then submit a Support Ticket.
- Launch Your Site – After you’ve gotten your content created, tweaked, proofed and approved you’re ready for launch. To launch your site you’ll need to do 2 things:
- Set the DNS A record for your domain name to 126.96.36.199
- Submit a Support Ticket when you update your domain DNS so that we’ll be prepared to make the change here on our servers and have your site ready for launch.